LISTEN TO EPISODES.
I'm a title.
Click here to edit me
- Tue, Oct 04Podcast
- Tue, Oct 11Podcast
- Tue, Nov 01PodcastNov 01, 7:00 PMPodcastWhat sort of permits and licences are required to create a business? The answer depends both on which state and county you are starting your business and what sorts of products the business provides. In Missouri, only a sales tax license (also referred to as a seller’s permit) is required, this can
- Tue, Nov 08Podcast
- Tue, Nov 29PodcastNov 29, 7:00 PMPodcastHow do I promote my business? Using Google MyBusiness, you can make your business appear more often on Google searches for the product you provide. Furthermore, include your business on Google Maps and respond to reviews. Getting advertisements and showing up to your local events and business fairs
- Tue, Dec 06PodcastDec 06, 7:00 PMPodcastHow do I find a registered agent? There are two paths to finding a registered agent, which is required to form and operate an LLC. First, you can pay for a registered agent service, which costs between $100 and $300 per year. Second, you or an existing employee can serve as your business’s registere
- Tue, Dec 13PodcastDec 13, 7:00 PMPodcastHow do I find the right office for my business? Make sure that the budget for your office is realistic with the projection of the amount of money your business will make. Consult other tenants to ensure that the realtor is reliable. Use services such as LoopNet to find commercial spaces online.
- Tue, Dec 20PodcastDec 20, 7:00 PMPodcastHow much should I pay my employees? Employees are required by the federal government and state laws to be paid the minimum wage. However, the wage that you pay your employees is depend on which role they serve. Research into competitors to ensure that your own business can profit while ensuring that
- Tue, Dec 27PodcastDec 27, 7:00 PMPodcastDo I need an office? This depends on the nature of the small business. Many business models such as barber shops or dentists still require a physical presence. However, this comes with a lot of associated costs such as commuting (gas and car maintenance), rent, insurance, and equipment maintenance.
- Tue, Jan 03PodcastJan 03, 2023, 7:00 PMPodcastWhat are the weaknesses of my business? An important security system can help protect your business. Be sure that your employees are aware of the risks of both hacking and physical crimes such as shoplifting, and employee theft. Be sure to keep records of all retail transactions to ensure there are